Saturday, October 3, 2009

Greetings and what to expect!

Hello all!I am here to share with you the weekly best buys from the Inland Empires major Grocery Stores. I will be listing ONLY the best deals from each store.




Featured Stores Include:

STATER BROS
RALPHS
FOOD4LESS
VONS
FRESH&EASY
ALBERTSONS
CARDENAS
EL TAPATIO



I not only blog about these deals I incorporate them into my own family's diet. I will share with you recipes and photographs of great meals you can make yourself using the ingredients that we have acquired. I look forward to sharing with you the great savings and tastes I have come to love as a frugal but picky shopper.

3 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME!!
    I LOVE this idea and wish I had stumbled upon you sooner!!!

    Thank you for taking your time out to share your finds. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the comment! You are my first!!
    You haven't missed a thing as the blog is only a week old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great values we should all be looking for grocery deals in these uncertain economic times.thanks penny pincher!!!keep up the good work...larry0951

    ReplyDelete