Monday, October 5, 2009

BIG LOTS COUPON - 20% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE

Cheap stuff gets even cheaper this week.

With this coupon you can take an additional 20% of your entire bill.

Monday Oct 5th - Sat 10th.









With this discount there is definitely some serious savings going on. I purchase a lot of canned goods at Big Lots during the sales. The sales come around a few times a year. The prices at big lots are already low to begin with being as the merchandise is from closeouts, and surplus.

I will buy Campbells soups marked at .65 for .52 after coupon savings. I have purchased cereals like South Beach Diet that are normally like 5 bucks in the chain stores for .99 and after coupon .80, I purchased about 6 boxes last time. On that note..I never want to see a box of that cereal again, talk about burnout.

Salsa Lovers, this is not the cheapest Salsa but its close enough. The GREAT TASTE is worth the extra few cents. With the coupon savings it is $1.20 a jar. Good Stuff!!









I also buy their cake, cookie, brownie, bread mixes. $0.64 After Coupon! Here is a couple I like the most:















I didn't want to make muffins so I extended the bake time and made a blueberry Loaf. I put some Cinnamon and Sugar on the top. Not chalk full of Blueberries but for 62 cents a loaf it's a hell of a value!













Well folks enjoy your savings. I will have your updated list of Weekly Inland Empire Grocery Deals up by Oct 7th, Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment